Interested in Writing for Online Holistic Health?
Online Holisitc Health (OHH) wants to help you get your message heard!
We are always looking for shareable posts relating to natural healthcare and wellness.
If you have a personal story of healing, advice to improve physical, emotional and/or nutritional health, natural solutions to common health issues, or even an opinion on a current health issue in the media we would love to hear from you!
Your article MUST include the following:
- Full article with a working title as well as grammar and spelling edited.
- If you are submitting images please do so in separate files (not pasted within the article). You must own the images.
- A short bio. A few paragraphs about yourself, your experience and your perspective. You may include links to your website, books, films and/or any social network platforms. Links will be checked to ensure legitimacy.
- A profile picture
What is acceptable for publication on OHH and what is not:
- Only relevant links to the theme of the article will be accepted (IE. Research, studies, links for other respected health-related sites). All links will be researched to ensure relevancy.
- Links to affiliates must first be approved, and such links need to be fully disclosed within the article so as it clear to the reader. OHH fully abides by the FTC Disclosure for Affiliates, without exception, to ensure transparency.
- A mutual agreement to add backlinks is highly encouraged and helps add credibility and transparency for the readers.
- Highlighting a product, program or business is not permitted without prior approval. You may, however, have a link to your product, program or product in your bio.
Third-party author submissions
- OHH will not accept third-party author submissions (IE. Companies that submit articles on behalf of the author). We take pride in offering full transparency of information along with author authenticity.
If your article is accepted for publication we will notify you within 1-2 weeks.
By submitting content to Online Holistic Health you are granting Online Holistic Health a royalty-free non-exclusive, perpetual and irrevocable license to publicly display your content on Online Holistic Health and any associated social media pages. You further acknowledge that your submission does not infringe upon or violate any individual rights or violate the law.
By submitting content to Online Holistic Health you are granting and acknowledging that Online Holistic Health will do a final edit to your article to ensure the high standards of Online Holistic Health and relevance of the topic – including links. The message of your article will NEVER be compromised.
Thanks for your interest!
Dr. Michelle Kmiec and the OHH Team!