6 Comments

1. katahdin143@hotmail.com' Elaine Cram
    Oct 30, 2014 @ 18:49:23

Both my parents have Atrial Fib. Neither one could take coumadin. The side effects were terrible. I did alot of reading and came up with Nattokinease. They both have been taking it for about 5 yrs. their ages 90 and 86. Now I see alot of articles about natto. Its all natural fermented bean curd that people have been eating for thousands of years. My parents take the capsule.

2. Dr. Michelle Kmiec
    Oct 31, 2014 @ 10:10:54

Hi Elaine! I agree…nattokinase is an amazing enzyme! Another enzyme to take a look at is serrapeptase.

3. Giorgio.maroli@alcantara.com' Giorgio maroli
    Nov 29, 2015 @ 07:08:34

I have read your article and it is very interesting. I am from Italy and here is difficult to find an ortomolecolar doctor. I am following Pauling supplement integration successfully I am 56 active sport but unfurtunatlelly I had 2 event of arterial fibrillation and I am looking for something natural to thinner blood instead of Coumadin. I intake dally 1200 UI of vitamin e + fish oil 3 g, but my INR remains low Whi? The dosare is not enoght ? Could you suggest me something to do and the right dosage of vitamin e and how divide the doses during the day. Thank you

4. olddewsons@hotmail.com' Duane Wert
    Jan 03, 2016 @ 13:40:53

Hi Dr. Michelle Kmiec I have a LVAD They have me on cumadin/Warfin. 5mg aday. I want to get off of them, I want to ask my Dr,s about it but first i want to know what you fill about it. if i could start out with small dose of Nattokinase then up the dose to where i can stop the warafin altogether. Thank you for being here on line for us.

5. BloseTipsword18@outlook.com' XARELTO CLASS ACTION
    Aug 01, 2016 @ 20:14:45

Thanks, Marilynn. Any idea how to connect with patients for info that the FDA hasn’t seen yet?

6. kimberlygitt7767@gmail.com' Kimberly gitt
    Jan 09, 2017 @ 18:29:14

I am curently on 10mg of warfrin 5 days a week and 5mg 2 days a week. I am losing my insurance and cant afford it anymore. I herd of vitamin e and want to know how much a day i need to take. I weigh 125 lbs and im 49 yrs old …ive been tested and do not have any blood disorder. I also am not on any other meds. I have 28 days of med left.please help. Sincerly kimberly gitt.