An interesting smoothie you may have never heard of before!
Yep, this wonderful smoothie is made with sweet potato’s, and it is simply awesome!
Sweet potatoes possess anti-inflammatory and other disease preventing properties and studies now prove that they also HEAL stomach ulcers!
But even more importantly…sweet potatoes simply taste AWESOME! So why not enjoy them in a smoothie?
Here’s how you make it…
- 3/4 cup cooked & chilled Sweet Potato
- 1/2 cup Mango slices
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1 full teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- Pinch of fresh ground Ginger
Recommended Additions & Substitutions:
- 1/4 cup cooked & chilled Carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon of Anise Extract
- Almond, Soy (If you choose soy, please only use organic), or Coconut Milk
- Vanilla Yogurt
Combine all ingredients in blender and then enjoy!