Easy and Delicious!
Think cauliflower is boring? Not when it’s paired with the earthy yet savory flavor of rosemary!
Did you know that historically rosemary was considered a valuable natural medicine? It was used to ease digestive discomfort, headaches, and joint pain. It was even applied topically to prevent baldness! In Ancient Greece and Rome, it was believed that rosemary strengthened memory, and students wore wreaths of rosemary while taking exams to stimulate thought and improve recall. (Read more about rosemary HERE)
Cauliflower comes with many health benefits. It is packed with nutrients such as beta-carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, and potassium, and is loaded with phytonutrients to help fight disease.
- 1 head of cauliflower broken into florets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Thinly sliced red pepper (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, thyme and parsley in a mixing bowl
- Add cauliflower and toss until coated
- Place cauliflower on a baking sheet sprayed with olive oil and cover with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes, remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes or until tender.
As always…Organic only!