7 Comments

1. synergy@socialtigers.com' Elena
    April 17, 2015 @ 11:12 am

I do not usually post anything about campaigns , but this one caught my eye and it touched my heart. I think that the have an important mission to perform on earth! Please, take a look! http://bit.ly/1PugpX4

2. soukha@free.fr' Cédric
    August 27, 2015 @ 8:51 pm

A very good article to restore the truth about sugar and how Nature is perfect as it is. We create our own diseases with our deviations. Thank you.
    What about people with cancer cells ? Is it only the processed sugar that these cells feed on ? Or both natural and processed sugar ?

3. harriette@kangenwaterseattle.com' Harriette Blye
    November 4, 2015 @ 11:22 am

Dr Kmiec, this article took me back to my childhood when my parents would bring stalks of sugar home for us as a treat. How we enjoyed chewing and sucking the sweet nectar.

Your article is a breath of fresh air, I have used stevia for sometime as my sweets of choice and even so I have developed a taste for coffee and teas without sweet taste.

I have a better understanding of aspartame, sucralose and High Fructose Corn Syrup. I am certain I have unknowingly used and eaten those products and your article reminds me to be more vigilant about the sugars I eat. I do know the companies that produce these products are not concerned about my health, their concern is for their bottom line and the profit for their shareholders.

Thank you so much.
    Love, tolerance and peace.

4. Dr. Michelle Kmiec
    November 4, 2015 @ 11:55 am

Thank you so much, I’m glad you enjoyed it! And I totally agree with you, the real issues are never addressed due to bottom line profits!

5. Cobratk@aol.com' Margaret Connelly
    January 30, 2016 @ 12:57 pm

Dr Kmiec,

Thanks for all you are learning and sharing with others! I am not a doctor of anything, but I am passionate about what I eat, drink & think because I want to thrive & be alive in health. That is all! As a result, I have been an advocate of passing-on to others what you have shared through your own health issues & knowledge. God bless you!

6. Dr. Michelle Kmiec
    January 30, 2016 @ 1:44 pm

Thank you so much!

7. elathouse@yahoo.com' el bryor
    July 26, 2018 @ 11:49 pm

i am going to try raw sugar & c if my appetite goes crazy,usually anything with sugar i get urge to eat more & more ,salty foods too. I quit drinking alcohol 41 yrs ago i have it i cant stop,like white sugar. I rarely drink diet soda now,mostly seltzer & carbonated water,is that ok for the body? “Ice” brand drinks have green tea in it but colors i bet that’s not good either?