Vitamin B7 Packed Super Smoothie
For more info about biotin and hair growth, read Vitamin B7 (Biotin) for Hair Loss – The Natural Solution That Works!
If you think you’re deficient in biotin you might do well to focus on boosting biotin-rich foods in your diet. The best (and fastest) way to do this is with my biotin smoothie.
The advantage of this method over others is that the smoothie digests quickly and the vitamins in highly bioavailable because of the other ingredients.
This way your body gets the maximum vitamin intake into the blood.
- A tablespoon of live yogurt
- Half a cup of spinach
- 6 walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of cashew nut butter
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of frozen berry medley
- A small handful of extra cherries (for flavour)
- 1 banana
- Almond milk to correct consistency
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin seed oil
- 1 tablespoon of hemp protein
- A sprinkle of chia seeds
Ideally, you will use a ‘bullet’ (high powered) smoothie maker otherwise the texture may be slightly grainy because of the nuts and seeds.
This is the ultimate way to boost your biotin levels as quickly as possible. If you set a target, say, once every two days for two weeks then you have a very good chance of getting your biotin levels to maximum hair growing potential.