Vitamin B7 Packed Super Smoothie
“If you’re trying to regrow your hair, get stronger nails or more youthful looking skin, you will need a much higher amount of biotin than the minimum RDA.” For more info about biotin and hair growth, read Vitamin B7 (Biotin) for Hair Loss – The Natural Solution That Works!
If you think you could use more biotin, then you might do well to focus on boosting biotin-rich foods. The best (and fastest) way to do this is with my amazing biotin smoothie.
The advantage of this method, among others, is that this smoothie digests quickly allowing your body to get the maximum vitamin intake!
- A tablespoon of live yogurt
- Half a cup of spinach
- 6 walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of cashew nut butter
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of frozen berry medley
- A small handful of extra cherries (for flavour)
- 1 banana
- Almond milk to correct consistency
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin seed oil
- 1 tablespoon of hemp protein
- A sprinkle of chia seeds
Ideally, you will use a ‘bullet’ (high powered) smoothie maker otherwise the texture may be slightly grainy because of the nuts and seeds.
This is the ultimate way to boost your biotin levels as quickly as possible. If you set a target, say, once every two days for two weeks then you have a very good chance of getting your biotin levels to maximum hair growing potential.