List of Produce with the
Highest & Lowest Amounts of Pesticide Residue
Organic Produce can be expensive, and though it is always best to buy organic, as hard as you may try… sometimes it just isn’t in your budget.
So here’s a list of the most commonly bought produce with the highest and lowest amounts of pesticide residues found in the fruit or vegetable. It would be in your best interest to ALWAYS buy organic versions of the produce listed in the “Highest” category.
Keep in mind that lower pesticide residue does not mean ZERO pesticides.
Highest Amount of Pesticide Residue
(The produce listed here should always be organic to avoid the toxic pesticide residue)
- Bell Peppers
- Collard Greens
- Sweet Potatoes
Lowest Amount of Pesticide Residue
And don’t forget to support local (hopefully organic) farmers as much as possible!
- Crispy Kale Chips!I bet you can’t eat just one!
- CONFIRMED: Celery really does reduce Blood Pressure!
- Could Cantaloupes Help Prevent Cancer?
- New Studies Prove Sweet Potatoes HEAL Stomach Ulcers!
- Garlic & Onions Prevents Cancer!
- Turmeric Mango Smoothie: Healthy, Delicious, and Tasty!