Niacin Detox Zone
There are some people who actually enjoy the flush and the feeling of being “cleansed.” Because the flush induces vasodilatation (your capillaries become larger), your body is undergoing a minor detox.
Therefore, drinking extra water will help to flush out any impurities that are in your system. Since your circulatory system is closely related to the lymphatic system, the connection is a logical one.
Colloidal Silver Can Help
Colloidal silver, known for its antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties, can be used in conjunction with niacin to effectively aid the body during a detox.
This may be partially effective for those who struggle with systemic Lyme disease.
The last thing you want to do is put chemical-ridden (and prescription drug-ridden) tap water into your system.
There are a few things to take into account when considering niacin as a detox tool:
- Make sure to slowly increase the niacin intake.
- Make sure to slowly increase the silver intake.
- Drink plenty of clean, filtered water with electrolytes.
Remember, if the detox symptoms are too severe, simply slow down.
There is no rushing the body when it is on the road to good health!
Studies & Research
- Niacin Detoxification Method
- Detoxification in Naturopathic Medicine: A Survey
- Niacin augments detoxification by lowering the body burden of lipid-stored xenobiotics
Other Related Articles
- Cleaning-up your act: Niacin based Detox
- Niacin Flush
- Niacin: Safe Alternative to Statin Drugs
- Colloidal Silver: Questions Answered
- The Colloidal Silver Hand Book
- Colloidal Silver gaining ground as a proven, effective antibiotic remedy
- Niacin is a bosster rocket for detoxification