Why Strategic Procrastination Is Your Best Friend!
Crazy Meets Common Sense!
In this Podcast, Dr. Michelle & Elsa Discuss:
- The reasons we avoid certain tasks in our lives.
- How “regular procrastination” can eventually cause health issues
- The impact that lying has on our health.
- How our perception is directly related to procrastination
- Why Strategic Procrastination is a major game-changer
- How you can successfully incorporate strategic procrastination
And MUCH more!
Mentioned in the Podcast:
Study: Telling the Truth May Actually Improve Your Health
Are Your Assumptions Making You Sick? Change Your Inner Narrative and Improve Your Health!
“Strategic Procrastination” To Reduce Stress & Anxiety
Next Week’s Podcast of Crazy Meets Common Sense:
Making Common Sense out of Crazy Exercise Fads & Do They Really Work?
Last Week’s Podcast:
How to STOP the Spread of Negativity and Create Positive Momentum!
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
“Call to Adventure”