Crazy Meets Common Sense!
In this Podcast, Dr. Michelle & Elsa Discuss:
- Learn how to tame assumptions (continuing from How Your Perceptions, Expectations, and Judgments Directly Affect Your Health!) and take it to the next level
- Recognize how negative momentum is created and what you can do to stop it and reverse it
- Why your conscious and subconscious beliefs must be aligned to achieve happiness and optimal health
- Discover how your negative emotions become your “safe place”
- Learn how positive momentum is developed and sustained
- Live positively with the “Forrest Gump” Theory
- Why negativity affects your health and how it manifests physically
- Learn easy activities to help you transform negative momentum into positive momentum
And MUCH more!
Mentioned in the Podcast:
Next Week’s Podcast of Crazy Meets Common Sense:
Why Strategic Procrastination Is Your Best Friend!
Last Week’s Podcast:
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
“Call to Adventure”