Crazy Meets Common Sense!
The Podcast that Makes Sense Out of the Crazy,
to Help You Live a More Healthy, Fulfilling and Empowering Life!
Online Holistic Health proudly presents a NEW Insightful and Entertaining Podcast that focuses on all of the crazy health information that inundates mainstream and social media. We know how confusing and frustrating the many health articles, news stories and blog sites can be, and that is why we have created this podcast. We will break down all of the complicated and sometimes controversial issues that relate to your health so that you can see how by simply using common sense, and living a more holistic lifestyle, you can make reaching optimal health a reality.
Meet the Hosts of Crazy Meets Common Sense:
Dr. Michelle Kmiec, Chiropractic Physician, is the founder of Online Holistic Health and the creator of The Triad of Life™ Holistic Lifestyle Program.
After recovering her health 100% naturally from Multiple Sclerosis and Paralyzing Anxiety, she has dedicated her life to helping others reach their health goals by balancing the three major components of health that she calls The Triad Life™ : Nutritional, Physical (Structural), and Emotional. The Crazy Meets Common Sense Podcast is based on this concept.
Elsa Cordero, MOAM, Acupuncturist and Herbalist, is the co-founder and a contributor to Online Holistic Health and The Triad of Life™ Holistic Lifestyle Program.
Elsa resolved long-standing digestive and female issues solely using holistic remedies, and possesses a love and enthusiasm for teaching. Her spirit, passion and knowledge, along with a willingness to share her personal journey, are the perfect recipe for helping others who are searching for relief using a more holistic approach.
Together, Elsa and Michelle make a dynamic and entertaining team sharing their holistic health expertise, personal insights and experiences, along with bringing common sense to the plethora of mainstream health information.
Crazy Meets Common Sense! Podcast 5 Featured Topic:
How to STOP the Spread of Negativity and Create Positive Momentum!
Included In The Discussion:
- Learn how to tame assumptions (continuing from Podcast 4) and take it to the next level
- Recognize how negative momentum is created and what you can do to stop it and reverse it
- Why your conscious and subconscious beliefs must be aligned to achieve happiness and optimal health
- Discover how your negative emotions become your “safe place”
- Learn how positive momentum is developed and sustained
- Live positively with the “Forrest Gump” Theory
- Why negativity affects your health and how it manifests physically
- Learn easy activities to help you transform negative momentum into positive momentum
And MUCH more!
Mentioned in the Podcast:
Next Week’s Podcast of Crazy Meets Common Sense:
Why Strategic Procrastination Is Your Best Friend!
Last Week’s Podcast:
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
“Call to Adventure”