Crazy Meets Common Sense!
In this Podcast, Dr. Michelle & Elsa Discuss:
- Functional vs Conventional Exercise, which one makes sense?
- Are we really living in a sub-health condition?
- Where do your fitness beliefs stem from?
- How did our ancestors “work-out”?
- Is full-range-of-motion healthy or damaging to your joints?
- Does age really play a role in body movement?
Mentioned in the Podcast:
There is only one thing holding you back from becoming more flexible and stronger – ACTION!
“Age is nothing but a number!” UPDATE: Ernestine Shepherd is now 81 years YOUNG! This is definitely an inspiration reminding us that ANYTHING is possible!
Next Week’s Podcast of Crazy Meets Common Sense:
The Energy Of Food And Your Health!
Last Week’s Podcast:
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
“Call to Adventure”