7 Comments

1. | The Path Ahead
    Feb 17, 2012 @ 07:34:47

[…] health consumer watchdog, Dr. Michelle Kmiec, draws our attention to large scale studies not making the news showing that Vitamin D might be, dare we say it, a potential cure for Multiple Sclerosis […]

2. aloquies@yahoo.ca' RL
    Jan 16, 2015 @ 22:00:41

Hello, i’m happy to read your opinion about V. D … my own experience : 1 month ago I started myself 10,000/day of V. D and its settled in only 3 days the lack of energy. 1 week after : sleeping far better, and all the rest of my body … without talking about more happiness and so on thanks again . NB : to be unbiased, I avoid to take any other vitamin (except Nettle herbal tea) And I pass through all Christmas Parties with a lot of people with flu … without catching nothing of that like each years before 🙂 🙂 Roger

3. runner2dave@yahoo.com' David Sander
    Jun 20, 2017 @ 01:43:22

You may wish to look up the protocol of a Dr Coimbra in Brazil who is experienced in treating MS patients with high levels of vitamin D3. His doses start at 40,000 IU and require a physician to monitor various tests while the patient eats a special diet of reduced calcium. He can be found with an entry by name and MS in a search engine.
    Boron is also a co-factor with vitamin D3 and it also sharply reduces autoimmune activity in the body. A 2013 video by Dr Jorge Fletchas on Boron is the best quick start on use of boron I’ve found.

4. Online Holistic Health
    Jun 21, 2017 @ 07:41:43

Hello David! I couldn’t agree more! When I cured myself of MS, I took upwards of 20,000 IU of vitamin D3 and today I still take 10,000 IU. Also, I routinely take boron in the form of borax and I can’t tell you the amazing health results I have experienced! Without a doubt, we are a nutrient deficient world due to over-farming, pesticides, pollution, GMOs, artificial chemicals and sugar, and on and on. Not to mention the lack of physical movement and emotional stress. The answer isn’t artificial pharmaceuticals…the answer is always nutrition, movement, and self-care. Give the body what it needs and it will respond!

Thanks for your comment!! 😀

5. ep.sepal@gmail.com' Eli Pinetree
    Jul 12, 2017 @ 09:16:59

Mid of April I found out that my D3 was only 30 ng/mL. on April 26th I have start supplement with D3 20,000 IU for about 30 days. On May 30th I reduce the dosage down to 20,000 IU. I take my D3 with vitamin K2 (MK7) with Organic Coconut Oil and MenaQ7, 100mcg. Could you please tell me if this is needed and why in general people don’t use both together. Thank you

6. aliarifcheema2@gmail.com' ALI ARIF
    Jul 09, 2018 @ 05:55:39

Dear Dr. Michelle Kmiec,
    Your article about vitamin d3 is really appreciative. You described very well about cholecalciferol benefits and dosage.

7. ghnelson@aol.com' Gail
    Oct 09, 2018 @ 18:07:43

My doctor told me that my level of D3 was 20, which she assured me was normal. How can that be normal when the optimal levels are 70-80??? Doctors are not informed. Or they just don’t see it as a worry. I take 10,000 IU with vitamin K2 every day now. We will see in a month or two what i feel and what the numbers are!!!! Liquid D3 tends to work better for me.