6 Comments

1. kandaroach@hotmail.com' Dr Kevin L Roach
    August 28, 2016 @ 8:03 pm

Your comments border on witchcraft ! Why is it that so many naturopathic osteopathic and chriopractic practicioners continue to spread this nonsense about Silver Mercury amalgams.? Do they have so little to do ? No patients? Require some kind of voodoo scare tactic to bring people to their offices ? From a Canadian perspective your data is severely flawed..amalgam separators are mandatory across the land , rubber damn is routinely used for removal/ replacement of these 40-50 year old restorations..yes 40-50 yrs old !!! Most graduates in the last 10 years do not even have Silver Amalgam in the office unless they bought out a senior practicioner and in any case they would not know how to properly compact or carve an amalgam.!

2. Dr. Michelle Kmiec
    August 29, 2016 @ 10:07 am

Hello Dr. Kevin! Sadly, many people are ill due to the effects of mercury amalgams. Once removed, autoimmune issues often resolve. Perhaps if you have ever experienced a serious illness and then have it resolved by something so simple…you may feel differently. Witchcraft? LOL…no…just common sense! Thanks for your passionate comment!

3. Tony@northraleighendo.com' Anthony Horalek
    August 31, 2016 @ 4:54 pm

There were some scientific articles discussed, but not referenced. Do you have any references? Thanks.

Tony Horalek

4. altid@os.dk' Karina Siegenfeldt
    October 22, 2016 @ 10:59 am

Thanks Michelle Kmiec for your super site… I live in Denmark and are loving your articles.

I am in the middle of removing root canals and I have 1 silver left… I cant wait to get it out… I know I will improve when is out. I have fibromyalgi – hyperthyroid type 2 – Lyme – high cholesterol and a pituitary tumor.

I am taking a lot of vitamins – and are trying the niacin and B6 for my high prolactin levels…

Thanks for bringing light to many health issues.

/Karina

I

5. no@thanks.com' Rachel
    January 20, 2017 @ 11:43 pm

Toronto Public health in CANADA refused to put anything in my child’s head except mercury, even if I paid extra. What year? about 10 years ago, not 50.

6. Jmmaxton@yahoo.com' John
    January 31, 2017 @ 6:29 am

I’m male and have high prolactin and got mercury filling as 16 year old.