“Stay Healthy”, but consume Toxic Products?
I shot this photo in a local grocery store. The irony is staggering!
As I was standing in a checkout line at a local market I couldn’t help but notice a refrigerator that was obviously owned by the Coca-Cola Company. It housed the popular cola products as well as Coca-Cola owned DaSani products, including DaSani Drops. If you are not familiar with DaSani Drops, they are liquid drops that can be added to water to give it flavor. But it adds a lot more than a fruity taste…Artificial Food Dyes.
Now on this refrigerator there was an interesting sticker that got my attention…
But first let’s talk about these products that all together offer quite the buffet of dangerous chemicals!
These products contain a number of ingredients that are known to have the potential to cause serious health issues. For example:
- Sucralose – carcinogen
- Acesulfame Potassium – carcinogen
- High Fructose Corn Syrup – Obesity, Diabetes, carcinogen (Banned in Europe)
- Caramel coloring – carcinogen (Banned in Europe)
- Red 40 – carcinogen, ADHD, Allergies (Banned in Europe)
- Blue 1 – carcinogen, ADHD, Allergies (Banned in Europe)
And let’s not forget about the Aspartame in their diet products!
The list of negative health effects associated with aspartame alone is a crime against humanity! And if this weren’t bad enough, there was this a sticker conveniently placed on the refrigerator reminding us to “Stay healthy this season!” with non-other than a Flu Shot! (Oh…and wash your hands too please!)
Why is this so ironic? The answer is twofold:
1. If people would just stop ingesting the poisons contained in these products their immune systems would improve, thus reducing the risk of multiple major health conditions… including the Flu. After all, a strong immune system is the best defense against the flu virus!
2. The Flu shot has been proven ineffective every year by the very same scientists who invent it! And not just ineffective – it can actually cause people to become extremely sick (but never mind that – it’s just a pesky side-effect).
Look closely, “…no controlled trials demonstrating a decrease in influenza disease after vaccination with FLULAVAL…”
Now isn’t that interesting?
What I don’t understand is why people continue to defend both Coca-Cola products and the Flu Shot, despite the overwhelming evidence of the dangers they cause to human health!