Crazy Meets Common Sense! Podcast 1
Included In The Discussion:
- Health and Fitness Goals: Why they fail and how to avoid the pitfalls so you can succeed!
- Does unhealthy weight affect your health and how does body type fit into the equation?
- Are weight and depression (and other health conditions) related?
- Is society obsessed with a certain body type?
- Crazy weight loss and diet choices vs common sense choices that really work!
And MUCH more!
Mentioned in the Podcast:
Have We Lost All Common Sense? “Research” Has Lost All Credibility
WARNING: Rant Ahead – But a friendly one! 🙂
Once incredibly self-sufficient and full of common sense, we now depend upon the hundreds of theories surrounding everything from how we should eat and move, to how we should think. Most of the theories are opposite in their ideology and interestingly, they
ALL claim to be based on “Research” AND each of them claims to have supporting data debunking their opponent’s theories!
Read More HERE!
Next Week’s Podcast of Crazy Meets Common Sense:
Are different diets of today: Healthy? Lifestyles? Fads? Or Just Crazy?
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
“Call to Action”