6 Comments

1. glenncrawford7@gmail.com' GLENN CRAWFORD
    August 1, 2015 @ 1:56 pm

HI,
    I HAVE SUFFERED WITH PARASITES FOR A LONG TIME. I AM CURRENTLY USING PARAGONE AND HAVE USED IT BEFORE. REALLY WORKS GREAT. I HAVE ALSO USED IVERMECTIN. A FEW MONTHS AGO I DID A MASTER CLEANSE ALONG WITH PARAGONE. AMAZING WHAT WAS RELEASED FROM MY BOWELS. BUT WHAT I AM EXPERIENCING IS THEY SEEM TO KEEP COMING BACK IN TIME AS I CHECK MY STOOLS REGULARLY AND I STILL SEE DEAD PARASITES. I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY I CAN’T SEEM TO RID THESE THINGS ONCE AND FOR ALL. I EAT NATURAL FOODS AND DON’T EAT JUNK OR PROCESSED FOODS. I BELIEVE I HAVE HAD THESE FOR YEARS AND WAS NOT THAT LONG AGO UNDER A LOT OF STRESS FOR A LONG TIME. CAN YOU GIVE ME MORE RECOMENDATIONS AS TO GET RID OF THESE. ALSO CAN IT BE POSSIBLE THAT THEY HAVE GONE TO OTHER PARTS OF MY BODY AND IF SO HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM? THANK YOU.
    GLENN CRAWFORD

2. dragongirl9551@gmail.com' Ginnie Reed
    January 20, 2016 @ 12:12 pm

I , Also have had and still have parasites and terrible stress, I am prescribed 200mg. a day and Lorazapam 10mg. 3 times a day. I hate being addicted to all of these drugs. But I am clinically depressed and have been for at least ten years. Help if you can.

3. tvelazquez121@gmail.com' Tene
    February 20, 2016 @ 4:20 pm

Hello everyone!!! I too have started a parasite cleanse!!! I’m reading Heal Yourself 101 by Markus Rothkranz!!! (Awesome) States that a parasite cleanse should be done for a consistent three months due to dying parasites laying more eggs trying to keep the species alive. Hope this helps

4. carmencolosi14@gmail.com' carmen
    March 21, 2016 @ 3:08 pm

I really dont know where to begin. I’ve had these all did types for at least 5 years. I’ve been to over 23 drs all diff kinds of doctors. Ive had so many diagnosis I’ve explained my symptoms & all u ever hear is that they’re aren’t parasites in the US. I’ve been checked for lymes once came back negative .I know for a fact that I have parasites as I’ve seen them diff ones also I have almost every symptom. I can not walk now I have to hold onto the wall I have no balance I drag my leg its tight burns feels like it’s a 1000 pounds. I do have a herniated disk so the Dr is saying that my leg symptoms are from my disk. They are not from my disk. .I feel my body dying slowly I am tired thin two lumps now on my arm black under my eyes constipation taste in mouth fuzzy thinking forgetfulness not sleeping so many things. I need help finding a Dr that will help me I live in NY long Island & I Need a DR that deals w parasites & dosent blow you off when you bring it up. Where do I begin wat type is DR do I go to? My email is :CARMENCOLOSI14@GMAIL.COM if you or anyone reading this can help me I’d be forever grateful. .I want my life and my health back ..thank you so much.

5. michele.khurana51@gmail.com' Michele Khurana
    May 12, 2016 @ 3:09 am

I hope you all got adequate responses to your concerns here. If not, I might suggest finding a naturopathic physician, chiropractor or acupuncturist who uses EDS, electrodermal screening to determine the underlying cause of your issues (often parasites) as well as in determining the best nutritional, herbal or homeopathic remedies to rid yourself of them. Then it requires vigilance in maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle and periodic cleanses to stay healthy. Good info on the web: nutritiionalmuscletesting.com…look for the article about parasites. Best of luck!

6. ambersteele832@gmail.com' Amber Hay
    April 7, 2017 @ 1:06 pm

Hi, i am wanting to start my first parasite detox and i am wondering what your best guess is for what time frame the die off symptoms occur. I got a detox online similar to paragone but a different brand. Its a 10 day detox. Will i feel symptoms the first day i take them or a few days into it? Will they last till i stop taking the pills?