OHH Welcomes You To BECOME AN AFFILIATE!
If you found the information on this website or the OHH Facebook Page helpful, then you’re going to love Dr. Michelle Kmiec’s new book; Healthcare Freedom Revolution: Exposing the Lies, Deceit and Greed of the Medical Profession! It’s packed with even more vital information about vitamin therapies, and exposes the overwhelming corruption of our so-called “Healthcare” system.
After curing herself 100% naturally from a diagnosis of MS, she decided to share all the information and research she had acquired over the last several years, by making it available to the public in an easy-to-read book. Dr. Kmiec welcomes anyone, as an affiliate, who is interested in holistic health, effective natural therapies and treatments for all health conditions such as: cancer, heart disease, autoimmune, diabetes, etc, as well as outraged over the pharmaceutical & healthcare insurance profit machines.
When you become an affiliate, every time someone you refer purchases Healthcare Freedom Revolution, you will be paid 40% of the profit! It’s Dr. Kmiec’s, way of saying, THANK YOU for all your support, and helping her spread the word about NATURAL Healthcare!
To get started, simply Join the Online Holistic Health Affiliate Program. Next, you’ll need to get your affiliate link so you can use it on your site, in your newsletters, etc.
How to grab your affiliate code
- Sign up for Affiliate Program at E-junkie.
- Login to E-junkie.
- Click the “Affiliates” tab in the top right of the window.
- Then click the sub-tab “affiliate admin” in the horizontal bar just below the tabs.
- On the “Manage Your Affiliate Account” screen, click “Get affiliate code.”
- Select “Dr Michelle Kmiec” from the drop down menu
- Click the “Get Affiliate Code” button just below.
- On the next screen, you will see a light yellow/orange box with your affiliate code written in HTML.
- Highlight that whole box of characters and paste it anywhere on your website, email, etc. where HTML is accepted.
- Alternatively, if you would like to use the banners below or if you want to use your own text or visuals, you can grab just the affiliate link URL (web address) itself and use it like you would any other link for sharing. You can extract the URL from the HTML in #8 above. The URL is comprised of the characters between the first set of quotation marks (but not including the quotation marks). It will look something like this, with XXXXXX being your affiliate ID: https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl= 267923&&c=ib&aff=XXXXXX
How To Use The Graphics Below: Feel free to use any of the banners below wherever you’d like (in posts, your sidebar, your newsletter, etc.)
- Simply right click (Control-click on a Mac) on any of the images and “Save Image As” to your computer. You can insert the image into your site where you’d like it.
- Attach your affiliate link to the image so people can click the image and be taken to the sales page. Do this by first extracting your affiliate link as described in Step #9 above. Then, link it to the image..
Here’s an example: How to put one of the graphics in your sidebar:
- Right click (Control-click on a Mac) on any of the graphics below and “Save Image As” to your computer. Note where you have saved it.
- In WordPress, go to Dashboard –> Media –> Add New and upload the graphic when prompted. Note the “File URL” in the WordPress Add Media window.
- Grab a text widget (WordPress) for your sidebar.
- Insert the image and affiliate code like so (replacing “URLofImage” with the File URL you noted above)
FYI; When you click your Hop Link, you will not see your ID anywhere on the seller’s page, nor is that necessary to credit you for the sale, and the buyer does not even need to purchase anything immediately after clicking your link. Clicking your Hop Link sets a cookie in the buyer’s browser which expires in 6 months, then we redirect them to the seller’s page. Every affiliate-eligible product that buyer purchases from that seller during the life of that cookie will earn you a commission, even if they go back to the seller’s site directly later without clicking through your link again.
This is how you will get paid:
We will pay out commissions via PayPal on a monthly lump-sum basis on the 7th of the month after the completed calendar month when commissions were earned — e.g., commission earnings for sales in January would be paid out sometime in February. Make sure you have entered your PayPal email in Affiliate Admin > Edit Profile, so merchants will be able to pay you easily. If you have questions about this, you can use the Contact Merchant button in your Affiliate Admin to send us a message.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Here are the banners you can use, or you can use your own: